How to get a Divorce Online – New Mexico Divorce and Custody Cases Completed online

There is no law that says a person must hire a lawyer to complete a New Mexico custody or divorce case. For many people, it makes sense to hire a lawyer, but for others, doing it themselves is a realistic option. At, we show you how to get a divorce using our online service – or even complete a custody case. It easy for you to prepare your documents and file them with the court. Just follow these steps and the instructions provided to do your own New Mexico custody or divorce case online.

  • Step 2: Create Legal Documents

    Our online questionnaire will walk you through a series of questions and will automatically generate your court documents upon submission. Its easy to understand how to get a divorce or file a custody case. The questionnaire is designed to allow you to save your work at any time, allowing you to complete the process at your own pace. When you are ready, go to Start your Process to register and begin for free. You pay nothing until you are ready to print and file your court-ready forms.

    Click-here to Learn More

  • Step 3: Print and File

    After you have completed the online questionnaire, and submitted your responses, you will be able to review and print your documents. Your documents will be sent to you via email and will also be available on the My Forms page. You will also have the ability to modify your responses in the questionnaire and recreate updated legal forms at any time for no additional charge.

    Click-here to Learn More

  • Step 4: Consult a Lawyer (Optional)

    If you have any questions about how to get divorce while completing the online questionnaire for your case or would like to discuss your options, you may speak with a lawyer through our Consult a Lawyer section. For Lawyer services, DivorceNM has partnered with the Family Law Resource Group, LLC – experts who understand New Mexico Family Law.  They also offer Mediation Services should you and the other party be unable to agree on any matters relating to your case.

    Click-here to Learn More