How Our System Works
Use DivorceNM.com to create the legal documents you need to file a divorce in any New Mexico district court. Here’s how:
- Create a free account. Registration is free, and there’s no obligation to pay and use our services. However, registration does give you access to more free tools and resources.
- Prepare for your pro se legal services by gathering the information you will need in the next step. Use our Divorce Intake Form as a checklist.
- Create your documents by logging in or clicking Start Now to begin the online interview process. Your responses will be used to automatically generate the forms you need.
- Pay for your divorce without children package and then print your documents. Sign and get notarized signatures in the spaces indicated and file online or at your local district courthouse.
When you have questions or want legal advice, consult an experienced New Mexico family law attorney. Consultations up to 15 minutes are free. Appointments are required.
What Your Service Package Includes
The Divorce without Children package includes the documents both parties need to sign and file to open and finalize a divorce in New Mexico, such as:
- Petition for Dissolution of Marriage
- Marital Settlement Agreement
- Final Decree of Dissolution of Marriage
You will also get supporting schedules (if applicable to your case), such as spousal support plan and equalizing payments.
Our robust online platform offers live chat at specified times in the interview. And, your documents are delivered with easy-to-follow instructions for filing your divorce.
You may also change information and update printable forms as often as necessary for no additional charge.
This post is also available in: Spanish